Preparing for Graduation
For information regarding graduation, including links to Upcoming Deadlines and Events, Applying for Graduation, GradFest, & Commencement, please visit http://registrar.eku.edu/GradFest.
There is NO commencement ceremony in the summer. Summer graduates have a choice of participating in either the May or December graduation ceremonies.
Graduate students must go to The Graduate School for graduation procedures.
Apply for graduation online through EKU Direct:
1. Log on to EKU Direct
2. Click "Student Services & Financial Aid"
3. Click "Student Records"
4. Click "Apply to Graduate"
» If the graduation date you want to apply for is not listed or if the information offered is incorrect contact the Academic Administrative Specialist.
» After your application is processed an Academic Administrative Specialist will review your academic records and will email you concerning your graduation requirements.
A graduation fee will be billed to your EKU account. Associate and Bachelor degrees are $50. Additional fees are required to puchase your cap, gown, and tassel.
If you are receiving an Undergraduate Certificates, a $20 will assessed (those receiving undergraduate certificates are not eligible to participate in the University graduation ceremony).
- Inform Academic Administrative Specialist of any name, address, phone, or e-mail changes.
- Check your e-mail regularly as any problems with this process are communicated through your EKU e-mail address.
- Frequently asked questions regarding graduation can be found at http://registrar.eku.edu/frequently-asked-questions-eku-graduation