Student Information & Helpful Links
The College of Science offers a wide variety of degree programs. Find where you belong...
- Degree Programs
- Future and New Students
- Transferring from another University or Community/Technical College
- Information for students currently attending EKU
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Graduate Students (new or current)
- Scholarship Opportunities
The faculty and staff in our college are committed to offering a broad curriculum where student-based learning is a priority. Check out our undergraduate degree programs to find the program that is right for you.
- Apply to EKU
- University Scholarship Opportunities
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities
Transfer students are strongly urged to meet with the Academic Specialist for their major within the College of Science immediately after they complete the assessment of their work at the Student Outreach & Transition Office in Student Services Building, Room 129. This will ensure that students receive the maximum credit possible for hours completed at their prior institution. Failure to meet with an Academic Specialist could delay the student’s graduation date and/or lead to more course work to fulfill requirements for degree programs at Eastern.
If you are already a student in the College of Science, these links may be helpful.
- General Education Elements, Courses, & Worksheet
- Degree Works Program Audit
- If I have a problem, where do I go?
- Student Employment Services
- Tutoring Centers
- Graduation Information
- Career Services
The College of Science offers Graduate Degrees in the following programs:
- Biology (M.S. concentrations in: Applied Ecology, General Biology).
- Chemistry, M.S.
- Computer Science (M.S. concentrations in: AI and Data Science, Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics, Game Design)
- Mathematical Sciences (M.A. concentrations in: Applied Mathematics, Secondary Mathematics).